How to find us
Leaving Kona International Airport please turn right into Queen Kaahumanu Hwy. Follow the Hwy direction West for about 1.2 miles
At the next intersection (red light) take the left lane and turn into Kaiminani Rd.
- Follow Kaiminani Rd uphill for about 3.6 miles
- At the very top at the Stop sign turn right into Mamalahoa Hwy (HI190 Hawaii Belt Rd.) and follow the road for about 1 mile until you’ll see the yellow street sign «Kaloko Drive»
- Turn left into Kaloko Drive and follow the road for about 0.6 miles
- At a small intersection you’ll see the Ohi’a Park sign to your right. Turn right into Kahualani Rd. Ohi’a Park Estate is the first property to your left.
- At the gate you’ll find a keypad with a „call“ button. Please call and we will be able to open the gate for you. Drive all the way straight up to our porte cochere where we will wait for you.